Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Gucci Fall/Winter 2009; Gucci does it again.


I am crazy about the new Gucci F/W 09 ready to wear line! In fact there isn't much I don't love about this futuristic bad-ass style, from the leather bombers to the leggings, the metallic python bags and chunky cuff bracelets, the dark glasses and platform boots. Velvets, leather, sequins and pvc, oh my! The colors are dark, black on black. The looks are full of contrasting textures punched with pops of neon, shine or oil-slick! Thankfully the bohemian styles are dead and gone-this is the epitome of my dream season!
I'm especially coveting the quilted biker jacket ($4,390, 226828 XN295 1140). Other perfect pieces include: the 'galaxy' large shoulder bag ($3,500, 228550 EI51X 8365), 'journal' sequin evening bag ($1590, 228832 BFG6R 8488), wool plaid hooded dress ($3190), the 5-pocket black straight leg jeans with studded pockets ($795, 230811 XZ315 1000) and the perfect black straight-top glasses that of course are not available for purchase (why do they always do that with the glasses?!). Check it all out and more at www.gucci.com/us/us-english/us/fall-winter-09/ready-to-wear. The perfect stuff to wear on a motorcycle, walking the streets of Paris or in the action scenes of my mind. This collection further proves why Gucci is my #1 designer: au courant and enviable. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment